Solar Powered Pool Pumps
SunRay Engineering is an alternative energy company that engineers and manufactures solar products and systems that are cost effective, durable, will enhance your home's value while saving you money on your energy bills.
The conventional residential swimming pool pump uses electricity from the grid. On average, in the US, the cost of that electricity is about $60 to $90 per month for a residential pool. It can cost 3 to 4 times more in the Bahamas & across Caribbean to power a pool pump where electricity costs are much higher per kilowatt hour. If that pump can be replaced with one that doesn't require electricity from the grid, the pool owner can use that savings to pay for the cost of a solar powered pool pump.
Why buy a SunRay Solar Pool Pump?
- Power your pool water system for free using the energy of the sun.
- The average life of a conventional pool pump is 3 to 5 years. The life expectancy of the SunRay pool pump is 10 or more years.
- The average life expectancy for photovoltaic panels is more than 40 years.
- The SunRay Pool Pump system operates with absolutely zero electrical cost. Completely eliminating the need to pay for electricity to run the pool pump.
- There is a 30% US federal tax credit for solar energy use, plus many states have their own extra incentive programs.
- In some states there is a sales tax exemption of up to 7.5% (varies by county and state).
- Our Solar Pool Pumps are virtually maintenance-free for residential & commercial use.
- The solar pool pump is powerful enough to operate with existing pool heaters and automatic pool cleaners.
- Each kWh produced by coal-burning power plants contributes 1.9 pounds of pollutants to our atmosphere! On average, our pool pump saves 11,000 pounds of pollutants each year from entering the atmosphere.
- The SunRay Solar Powered Pool Pump system can increase the value of a home up to 20 times the annual electrical savings.
More Reasons to buy a SunRay Solar Pool Pump:
- SunRay Solar Pumps are in stock - ready to ship.
- Pre wired & tested before packing.
- Ready to install out of the box!
- Warranty in the United States
- DC GFCI (Disconnect with built in lightning arrestor)
- Tested and certified by the F.S.E.C.
- Assembled and Tested in the US